High demand for vocational English training, the surge in adoption of m-learning, and the popularity of language proficiency assessment and certification are a few of the prominent factors likely to influence the market growth positively during the forecast period. However, setup and implementation costs, availability of substitutes, and the advent of open-source materials and courses are some factors that may limit the market to flourish in the next few years.
Business English Language Training Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Business English Language Training Market is segmented as below:
- Institutional Learners
- Individual Learners
- Learning Method
- Blended Learning
- Online Learning
- North America
- South America
By end-users, the institutional learners led the business ELT market in 2020. With rapid globalization, corporate organizations and enterprises are increasingly promoting and training their employees to be proficient in Business English. In terms of learning methods, blended learning is anticipated to retain its dominance in revenue generation during the forecast period as it offers a personalized learning approach to the users through the combined benefits of both classroom-based language training programs and online learning programs. By geography, 45% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period due to the presence of a larger target audience and learner base in economies including China, Japan, and India.
To learn more about the significant revenue-generating market segments, Get a FREE Sample:
Business English Language Training Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
The business English language training market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To leverage the current opportunities and help businesses improve their market position, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
To help businesses improve their market position, the Business English language Training Market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include British Council, Alison, Berlitz Corp., Coursera Inc., edX Inc., EF Education First Ltd., inlingua International Ltd., Language Trainers Corp., Pearson Plc, Rosetta Stone Ltd., and The Linguist Institute Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the business English language training market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Business English Language Training Market size
- Business English Language Training Market trends
- Business English Language Training Market industry analysis
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Business English Language Training Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist business English language training market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the business English language training market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the business English language training market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of business English language training market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Institutional learners – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Individual learners – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Learning method
- Market segments
- Comparison by Learning method
- Blended learning – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online learning – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Learning method
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Berlitz Corp.
- Coursera Inc.
- edX Inc.
- EF Education First Ltd.
- inlingua International Ltd.
- Language Trainers Corp.
- Pearson Plc
- Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- The Linguist Institute Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]